lunes, 5 de diciembre de 2011

The Phoenix. 5.

I am sitting down at the parking lot of the hostel enjoying mighty Arizona sun when a French girl introduces herself as Helene and asks me to drive her to Monument Valley next day. She is young, a strange and very French beauty, short and rounded, Sophie Marceau air, incredibly beautiful honey eyes. I can't say no to those eyes.
From next day on, we become inseparable. We explore Monument Valley, we explore the Res, we share the full moon rising in the desert, we love each other with no other physical contact than holding hands, a hug here and there, and a lot of je t'aime 's.
You see, all I want is to be around, to make her happy, to feel those sweet eyes looking at me the way she does. I am in love. Again, I never thought I could feel like this ever again. In fact, I never felt like this in my life. No bonds, no past, no future. Just love, here and now. Love is now, and nothing else. And no sex, no possesion. We understand each other and live each day as the first, and the last.
We share the pain. She lost her brother, I lost Juli. They both show up as birds in the right moments. Helene. and I share adventures in a script someone is writing for us. It was Helene who help me find my Sacred Mountain.
The day she left I felt pain and joy. You see, those incredible moments will be with me forever. No future. An everlasting present. Je t'aime, Helene. Before she departs, she gives me her e-mail address. Only then I learn Helene's family name. Helene Phenix.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario