lunes, 5 de diciembre de 2011

The Phoenix. 3.

Sorry Flagstaff, I have to leave, even when I don't want to. Next stop, Phoenix. Bye friends. Hello destiny. Destiny? Everything starts to go wrong once in Phoenix. I run out of cash, no ATM works well, I run out of diesel and I end up in a hostel where rules rule. Not my style. After enduring a couple of days in hot Phoenix, I say to myself that enough is enough, I am here in Phoenix as I promised and it's time to move on. Where to? Well, I'm a skuba diver and Baja California is too close and too beautiful to ignore.
I take a road through the Apache Res towards Tucson. The road turns into a dust road. I never saw the rock that destroyed my Golf. There's a place close, two houses, a gas station and a mechanic garage named Kachina. Yeah, kachinas are the spirits of nature according to the Hopis.
Guess what? They can't repair it and I end up towed to the next VW dealer. Yeah. Back to Phoenix. Fuck! A week in Phoenix, no car. Thanks Karen whom I met in the Phoenix hostel and gave shelter for the weekend.
Finally I have my Golf ready. Sorry, my heart says now go back to Flagstaff, where I found my joy.
Many years ago an akashik medium told me I had been a north american native in a past life. At that time it meant nothing to me. When I arrive back to Flagstaff I feel oh so well. I drop my things at the hostel, say Hi I'm back to everyone, and go to the corner to buy my Diet Pepsi. Two native americans, a man and a woman I never met in my life, greet me there. "brother, you are back! You bring the sun with you!" They hug me. I look up and see the street signs. Then I realize the hostel is on Phoenix street. Yeah, the signs are all around us. But who knows how to read them?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario